Knowledgebase - Categories
- General Support ( 58 )
- General Support Questions
- Sales / Billing ( 30 )
- Sales / Billing Questions
- Shared Hosting ( 5 )
- Shared Hosting FAQ's
- VPS Support ( 13 )
- Common VPS Problems, and Solutions
Most Popular Articles Articles
- Setup Time?
- What is the setup time on your services?
Shared and Reseller are instantly deployed using our billing system Where VPS Accounts take upto 12 hours, and Dedicated Servers are 5-7 Day Setup Time.
- How do I move my site from my old host to your servers?
- Transferring your account to us can be an easy process with zero downtime if done properly. To do so you only need a little preparation and allow for about 3-4 days overlap between the two hosts. Your primary concern is having control of your domain names. This is paramount as you will need to be able to change the nameservers for the domain ...
- Is it a problem if I'm not in the US?
- Not at all! In fact, we already have customers in countries all over the world. If you don't have a credit card, we also accept paypal and checks or money orders.
- Can I run a phpbb forum (message board) on my site?
- Absolutely! In fact we've pre-installed it for you. Phpbb is free, open source software for running a forum. Phpbb runs on MySQL, so you can use any of our plans to run your very own forum on your website using this exciting, highly-rated software! For more information, go to the phpbb home site, at http://www.phpbb.com
- Do I have to have your banner on my site?
- Rest assured that all sites that we host are BANNER-FREE. It's your site (you're paying us to host it) - we wouldn't dream of forcing you to promote our services! We prefer to earn that privilege and compensate you for it!